Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Chickenfoot "Roadtest" club tour

Hey everyone!! I'm out here in Boston, getting ready for tonites show, and doing a little reflecting on just how much fun this "pre-tour" club tour has been!!! For those of you who couldn't make it into any of these shows, we'll be blazing through again this summer, so be advised...the fun is far from over!! And for those of you who have braved the near "sardine can" like squeeze in a few of these clubs, I can't thank you enough for coming out and bashing with us!! I know on behalf of the band I can say that we've had a TOTAL BLAST on this run, and cannot wait until we come back around to party with the rest of you!!! Well, gotta go. Boston, New York and Philly...are you ready??? I 'll be checking in again real soon ( I promise). See ya soon.....Mike (P.S. We've posted a few pictures from our San Francisco and L.A. shows on my website for you to check out).

11 Comments:

Anonymous musicmaniac said...

Chickenfoot Rocks!

7:16 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Have a great time overseas Mikey! Those fans have been waiting a long time to see you and Sammy again. They are going to be stoked!

See you guys in the summer when you come back to rock SO CAL!!

11:13 PM  
Anonymous Ray5150G@aol.com said...

Hey Mike, saw Chickenfoot last night in NYC. AMAZING SHOW! This isn't Led Zep, it isn't VH, it's a class by itself. Thanks for a kick ass show & we'll see you at the Beacon in August! Peace from NJ, Ray

7:20 AM  
Blogger Pennie said...

I heard you guys on the radio this morning in DFW, TX. Pleeeeeeease come to Dallas to play, and if it's this summer, please do so on my b-day, Friday, Aug 7th!! That would be so awesome!

10:33 AM  
Anonymous JayRod said...

Didn't get to see the show, but I'm looking forward to 10-13 in Cabo! And, hopefully, a CF show sometime after the return from Europe!
Rock On...
JayRod

8:10 PM  
Blogger Cindy Lou Who said...

Can I say O-M-G??? Chickenfoot is freakin amazing!!! Saw you guys at the Filmore in S.F. and was bang up awesome job! I'm the one in the front Mikey that you kept pointing at and laughing! I was dancing my heart out! ;o)We got a guitar pick from Joe, but really wanted one from you...bummed. I'll just have to try again in TAHOE baby!!! We'll all be there! Rock on...

12:32 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Mike I was upset you wasn't with Eddy and Alex last time they played Boston, but I see what you have been doing... Unreal... I can't wait to see ya in Aug... I will be watching Chickenfoot on Conan tonight I am stoked... Keep rockin man...

8:48 PM  
Blogger Axeshredder said...

Hey Mike,
Saw you in NY . what an excellent show! you guys truly deserve alot of credit for this new album. The vocal backrounds and harmonies are haunting...in a great way! Thanks for wearing the Joker hat i threw onstage..even though for only a moment...Rock on Bro and ill see ya at the Beacon!
Joe
Axeshredder

12:36 AM  
Anonymous Squad said...

Bought the album this weekend Mike. It is great!! Your background vocals on Turning Left just make that tune jam! I really hope you guys get out to Phoenix this tour. I'll buy you a shot !

1:32 PM  
Blogger JonnyT1971 said...

Congratulations on making the Billboard top ten! Not only is Chickenfoot a great band, but considering how much class you've demonstrated in spite of the petty behavior of others (no names need be said), I can't think of anyone more deserving of this success than Michael Anthony and company. Glad to see Karma is showing you some love! :-)

11:03 PM  
Blogger Patrick Realyvasquez said...

Happy Birthday Mikey!!

5:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home