Saturday, March 21, 2009

The "FOOT" comin at ya!!!

Hey everyone. As you probably know by now, there is alot happening with Chickenfoot. We played out first gig on Wed.the 18th, and it was great!!! It was a private show for Best Buy Corp. at the Grove in Anaheim, Ca. We played for about 45 min., and rocked the house!! Check out my website(www.madanthonycafe.com), as I will be throwing up a few pictures from the show. Also, if you haven't already heard them, we have two of the songs from our CD to check out on our website---www.chickenfoot.us. You can also hear them on our Facebook page. We are also booking gigs starting in May, so be sure to check out our website for the dates. Sammy, Chad, Joe and I are totally psyched up, and ready to bash "HARD" with all of you. Personally, it's been waaaaaay to long since I've been out on tour and cannot wait to party down with all of you, so stay tuned as everything unfolds. See you this summer,OWWWWWWW!!!!!!! Michael

9 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mike, it has been WAYYYY to long! Looks & sounds like a lot of energy with this band. I think its just what we need these days...see you on the road!

4:53 AM  
Blogger John Cota said...

Can't wait to see the new lineup Mikey. You guys are going to kick ass from Montrose to Hagar to Van Halen to Satriani to Mad Anthony to Chickenfoot... hell yeah!!! This is going to kick some major ass!!! Hurry up and get to Saint Louis... we love the Red Rocker and Mad Anthony!!!

P.S. - Budweiser got bought out by foreigners, so Sammy is off the hook. LOL!!!

2:33 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

And all this without piped-in backing vocals or bass guitar tracks!!! Come to Portland please!! Rock on...

Dooley, Vancouver WA

4:56 PM  
Blogger Tim said...

Wow, 2 posts from Vancouver, WA. Well we know rocking Bass players when we hear them.
See you Tahoe and then later this Summer with the 'Foot!
We love ya Mikey! Rock on!

Tim
Vancouver, WA.

5:56 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

PLEASE tell me you guys will be jamming in Cabo this week! I'm here through Sunday 3/29!!!!!!!!!!

9:02 PM  
Blogger Forrest said...

Man, I just found out about this band. I will do anything, sell anything, drive anywhere, kill anyone (wait, what?) to see you guys live.

4 of the coolest and best rock musicians in history in the same band? How is my head not supposed to explode?

11:35 PM  
Blogger Jesse said...

PLEASE stop by Pittsburgh!
Seriously.. I need to see you guys..

4:10 AM  
Anonymous Greg Wilson said...

Mikey - Great to see you smiling in the band photos again! ;o 2 cents worth, here's the script for all the inevitable stupid press questions about VH, VH vs. CF, Eddie vs. Satch, etc..."GodSpeed to the VH Family Band and to all the VH fans...just happy to be out recording and performing NEW music again!"
CYA in Denver! G-dub

8:20 PM  
Blogger CJDavidson said...

Just heard about Chickenfoot, and may I say: It's about time! I boycotted the so-called VH reunion tour because I did not understand why Mike would be absent. Now I know: Chickenfoot! I just watched the gig on The Tonight SHow, and it freaking rocked. I have a new band! Way to go, guys!!

Heading to Amazon to get the disc.

6:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home